Medicare/Medicaid, Commercial payers enrollment. Contract negotiation, EDI/ERA, EFT setups, License renewal & application.
We provide complete credentialing solutions. Federal & commercial payers enrollment and revalidation, contract negotiation for better rates. EDI/ERA, EFT Setups, State license renewal, PECOS/CAQH creation and maintenance. In addition, we provide free schedule arrangement, insurances portals creation.
If your current medical billing system is not working for your practice, Altumed Analyst will evaluate it as a whole. We have the ability to cull information and analyze it. We will determine if your system is flawed as far as seeking pre-authorizations or inaccurate coding applications. We can access whether there is a delay in submitting claims or providing insufficient documentation. We base our recommendations on the information we receive during our cost-free audit.
- Clinical (e.g., medical record, documentation such as consultation, x-rays, and lab reports)
- Financial (e.g., documentation of receipt of payment such as charge sheets from the front office, remittance advice, and accounts receivable ledgers)
- Policy-related (e.g., documentation related to such areas as provider-specific policies (regarding follow ups, patient collections, appeals, etc.), government policies, CMS memos, and bulletins)
Offers some of the most powerful and proven healthcare document management solutions available for busy medical and surgical practices. We convert all paper and electronic document into transactional documentation so you can exchange them electronically with maximum information security.
- Medical reports and charts
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) documents
- Health service providers’ notes
- Insurance bills and claims
- Referral/prior authorization request
- Hospital admission & discharge notes
- Patient demographic charts
- Clinical history
- Physician orders
- Form indexing including form 485
- Health insurance ID cards
Patient scheduling is an art. On one hands, you want to maximize your care team’s productivity and see as many revenue-generating patients as possible. On the other hand, you want to avoid long patient wait times and keep patient satisfaction high by giving each the attention they deserve. AltuMed can assist you in order to decrease no shows and increase patient satisfaction.
- Reduce late appointments, no-shows, and cancellations
HEDIS stands for Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set. Employers and individuals use HEDIS to measure the quality of health plans. The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) is one of health care’s most widely used performance improvement tools. 190 million people are enrolled in plans that report HEDIS results.
AltuMED Consultant can help you improve data cross all 6 domain and applicable measures:
- Effectiveness of Care.
- Access/Availability of Care.
- Experience of Care.
- Utilization and Risk Adjusted Utilization.
- Health Plan Descriptive Information.
- Measures Collected Using Electronic Clinical Data Systems
AltuMed has been providing high quality medical transcription services online and offline at affordable prices. We assist doctors, clinics, medical research centers, physicians, and hospitals to meet their transcription requirements.
AltuMed Transcription is a 100% HIPAA compliant medical transcription company that provides medical professionals with fast and accurate medical transcription services & Medical dictation service. We are committed to providing exceptional service to clinics and hospitals across the United States. We offer 12 to 24 hours of turnaround time. There are no set up fees, no hidden cost, and no monthly minimum, and we can start in as little as 24 hours